For fava :
- 250 grams of fava Voion
- 1 large onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 liter of water
- Half a glass of oil
For the octopus:
- 1 octopus
- Some oil
- A little vinegar
- A little parsley
Octopus With Fava
- Put the fava beans, the onion cut into 4 pieces, and the carrot cut into slices in a saucepan.
- Add the water and let them boil on low heat for about an hour. If necessary, add a little more hot water.
- Pour the pot into the blender, add a little oil and a little salt and mash.
- We clean and wash the octopus. Put it in another pot, cover and let it simmer for 45 minutes without water.
- Wrap in a roll with the edges inwards. Repeat until the filling is finished.
- When it drinks the liquids it will take out, remove it from the pot, cut the tentacles one by one and bake them on the grill or on the oven grill or in a non-stick pan.
- Carefully pour water over them until they are covered. Add the oil, season with salt and pepper and let them boil for twenty minutes on medium heat, so that they do not unroll.
- When they are cooked, chop them, sprinkle them with oil vinegar and season with salt and pepper.
Spread a layer of fava beans on a plate, place the octopus on top and pour over the oil vinegar sauce. Spread a few leaves of parsley and serve.
Source — greekchannels.com