Ingredients (for 6-8 people)
- 400 gr. legume mixture - legume
- 2-3 bay leaves
- 1 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Fresh chopped coriander
- 1/2 red pepper finely chopped horn
- 12 pitted olives
- 3-4 small spring onions, the white part cut into thin slices
- 4 pieces of sun-dried tomatoes in olive oil cut into small cubes
- 1/3 peeled cucumber, without the seeds, finely chopped
- zest of 1/2 lemon
- salt, freshly ground pepper
- candied carrots & some small green leaves for serving
- 6 tbsp. olive oil
- 3 tbsp. lemon
- 1/2 tbsp. smoked sweet paprika
- 1/4 tbsp. salt 1/4 tbsp. pepper
If you make legumes the main dish, add: 100 gr. tuna in oil and / & 2 boiled eggs, cut into 4
Preparation: 30 minutes for vegetables. 8-12 hours for soaking legumes. 1 hour and 30 minutes for cooking. Prepare the vinaigrette and vegetables while the legumes are boiling.
Prepare the legume mixture: Put the legumes in the pot with water to cover them by 5 cm. Boil for 4-5 minutes, discard the water and add
new. Bring to a boil and skim thoroughly. Lower the heat and add the bay leaves. Cook the legumes with the pot half-covered for 1 - 1.5 hours, adding salt in the last 10 minutes.
When the legumes are ready, remove, allow to cool and drain. Transfer the boiled mixed legumes to a large bowl.
Note: It makes sense that some legumes, such as lentils, will be soft before the rest is ready. It does not matter, because they will combine with the vinaigrette to create a more interesting sauce.
Κάνετε τη βινεγκρέτ In a bowl, beat all the ingredients to have a sauce.
Integration: Add the chopped vegetables and the vinaigrette to the bowl with the legume mixture. Add the tuna (without the oil) if you use it. Mix well, taste and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serving: Transfer the mixed legumes to a platter or plate, adding some fresh green leaves.
Source : pandespani.com